Creating a blog is quite an easy thing though demands some tough choices as to which option is better and more suitable for you.
To simply create a free blog, demands using your mobile phone to fill in some gappy forms and then get a verification telling you All is done! But how then do you do this so-called easy thing?
If any or all of the questions below apply to you, then continue reading.
- Why do you need a Blog?
- Is there a place to create a blog for free?
- Why should I use a free blog?
- Which blogging platform is best for me?
- Can I make money on my free blog?
Those questions are the answers to how to create a blog for free. So we’ll then start answering these questions together one after the other.
Why do you need a blog?
Blogs are simple ways of keeping the internet going on with your opinions and ideas. Blogs could be a hobby-routed channel or an ambitious path to making a daily living.
With little or no budget at all, you can still catch the glimpse of entering the blogging world by creating your free blog in simple and easy steps.
As I’ve said, vital and useful information is what keeps the world alive. And so the need for more information makes the need for more blogs a thing of necessity.
Depending on your very own view of the matter, you might have your very own reason for wanting to create a blog but as the case might be, it’s being like a contribution to the virtual world on the internet.
Simple ways to create a blog for free?
Are there places to build free blogs? The answer will always be YES! See these platforms as a place where you take a voluntary campaign and then chose a niche to start helping others in need. So you should know places like that will always exist.
1. WordPress.Com: WordPress is a free blogging creating tool which become the most widely used platform for creating a blog all for no cost.
The platform which powers Tens of Thousands of other blogs on the internet becomes the first and most usually recommended place for people seeking to create their very own personal blog for free and easily.
The platform is owned by Automattic an internet company that also specializes in open source projects.
2. Blogger: This is the second after WordPress. Being one of the most widespread platforms, Blogger had earned itself a pedigree which is so valuable to its owner Google and thus becomes a valuable asset with nice and ease of set up.
#3. Wix.Com: This is another incredibly simple and free-to-use blogging software though not as widely used as those above but Wix is fantastically popular too because of its durability, accessibility, ease of setting up, and ease of access. Within a few minutes, your new blog is up and running which is an awesome thing.
4. Blogszino.com: This is another option that allows ease of blog management. Credible and powerful are what the creator of this platform calls it and it’s incredible too.
Using this too isn’t much of stress after creating an account. Then your blog will be set up with immediate effect. It’s easy, fast, and simple.
5. Tumblr: Well one bigger advantage you get using this free platform to create a blog is that you are connected to the world with ease because this platform is also a social network.
So by simply following people as friends, you will start having fun sharing incredible content with one another. It’s simply by signing up and getting it all done.
Why should you create a free blog using simple and easy tools?
Everything in life always has its advantage and disadvantages so this is where the free blog tools’ advantage comes in.
For example, if you are the modest type who just seeks to create something fascinating to share new ideas and views with friends and families on a regular basis, then you might use these platforms to create your free blog which takes not even a single dime from your pocket. They are usually easy to use and quick too. This way, your ambition is easy to realize.
Which free blogging platform is best for you?
This answer is in a Y shape. The reason is that it can be answered from two perspectives. On the normal side, WordPress.com is usually advised and so becomes the most widely used platform for bloggers from the upcoming to the Guru level.
WordPress as I have said powers lots and lots of blogs around the world on the internet and this makes it very reliable with tons of add-ons which makes the job far easier.
On the other side, Blogger is extremely powerful too. With this, you have quick access to creating what you want, and in a few moments using your very Google Account, you are live on the internet.
Another advantage you get is the ease of crawling by the Google Search Bot because you are hosted by the Tech firm.
As argued by other popular blog sources, some said if you are heading towards the hundreds of thousands of traffic every day, then you might want to switch on to Google’s Blogger because WordPress.com’s server might not contain you.
Well, I haven’t actually seen if that’s true or not but I would personally say if you want to be obedient to the big brother Google, then you might just host your website with them. Wix.com, Timblr.com, and Blogszino.com are all powerful.
In the case of Tumblr, it’s a social network where you just create a virtual website that can actually be used as your own central blogging system.
And yes you get a free subdomain as “yourdomain.tumblr.com” which is awesome and from there you kick-off but it’s usually not a very professional blogging platform for the real blogs so it’s not totally advised for those seeking to create a real blog like a real personal blog or company blog.
But in the case of Wix.com and Blogszino.com, They are awesome too but just not as popular as the first two.
But you chose which is better because the first two offer power and reliability which might not be fully guaranteed in the last two or I might be wrong? Well, I might not be. Your traffic will answer those questions.
Can I make money on my free blog?
Hell Yeah! You sure can do that. At your very interest, you can make heavy figures every month as you grow in your blogging business. With Google’s Blogger, you have direct access to AdSense where you can sign up and then monetize your blog with ease.
In the case of WordPress, well Google’s AdSense isn’t limited to Bloggers alone. It in fact works for Wix and Blogszino but Tumblr is another thing.
It is because Tumblr sets up the ads and they make their money with your traffic that’s just the business….remember I said it’s a social networking website.
So don’t blame the system. So as you can see, there isn’t a limit to what you can achieve with your blogging passion. It’s as simple as that.
Are there other channels I can use?
Even without asking that, I will tell you that you surely can. Now, there are hundreds of free domain and web host companies on the internet that simply promise you though few pieces of space just to host your website and a traffic bandwidth that is cook enough to entertain hundreds of visitors on a daily basis.
Also, you can just register for those domain names and then grab a cup of coffee create your website yourself, and get everything set up with a few clicks.
This might be different from those automated blogging systems that do most of the heavy lifting for you. But in the case of Self-hosted blogs, you do those yourself.
Now if you ask me how that is possible, then I will simply answer you that you need to grab a copy of the WordPress.org script and then install it and then your new blog is up. Now how does it sound to you? Oh, I get it…..It’s being WordPress all the time.
Okay, lemme explain. WordPress is divided into two. The first is the “.com” version where you automatically create a free blog using WordPress.com’s domain with your own subdomain.
This will mean “you.WordPress.com ” where you are your subdomain. In the other “.org” WordPress, you download a copy of the CMS script and then set it up yourself on your own server….as in your web host instead of WordPress’s own server.
(Although WordPress offers a premium service where you host on their server and pay some cash for the setup. It’s easy quick and well supported. Its WP-Engine.)
So with the script you’ve downloaded, you can easily use your is domain as in “you.com” instead of being a subdomain. And you have 100% authority over the contents you wish to create with that self-hosted version….even Porn.
Now back to our free web host.
There are lots of free web hosts out there that promise you but as you can see, there might be lots of errors because it’s a free server meaning lots and lots of people come and use it. Some abusively while some maturely.
If you seek to make a self-hosted blog for your company, then I will not advise you to do that. Instead, get a few bucks and get a real domain and web host out there that does the job.
But still, if you don’t have the budget, I will further on with a list of 5 that I assume to have been the best in a free web host.
Actually, as early as 2013, I create a website using a free web host and it was cool though but you know there were cases so I quit later.
5 best free web host for your blog
1. FreeHostia: This is powerful and will be my number one on the list because I used it back in 2013. Freehostia gives you a standard hosting solution for your free blogging business and with ease, you simply have a reliable host that gets your back.
They offer you two options as to domain name. Either you point your self-hosted domain which is hosted elsewhere to their server or use their own short subdomain for the job.
With an awesome control panel, you have a simple and easier interface to manage all your packages in one click. Also, they offer you about 50 scripts which you can install with just a single click. Among them is WordPress. There is Joomla, Drupal, etc.
So this is a very nice choice. If you know a little about the web control system, then you might know about PHP and MySQL, all, they offer easier control panels to manage them all, and this company which focuses mainly on free hosting offer the latest version of that two software on their server and the most interesting is there isn’t a single ads placement on your website or on your CP.
it’s freely yours and yours. So you can modify it if you want.
2. Free hosting: Becomes the other choice on the list. This host offers you all the goodies a paid hosting will offer. Just that you have limited space that’s not a barrier though for a small-scale blog.
So in case you aim at creating your own controlled web host, you can simply sign up for free without any hassle, and funniest, it’s straightforward and fast. No ads, No contracts.
You just have your CP and then start using it. They offer free script install in one click and sub-domains but you can also point their servers to your own self-hosted domain elsewhere.
3. 000Webhost This is a powerful company that offers a free hosting solution. The company also offers you an easy-to-use web builder so as easy and quick as possible, your website is life without a single delay.
They also offer you a short and cool subdomain which you can use or point their server to your Self hosted domain elsewhere.
The platform also offers you one-click web scripts or upload them yourself via its powerful file manager. And you can still later upgrade your account but there is no limited time so far you don’t violate their rules.
As far as you keep with the Terms of Services, then you can use the platform for as long as you wish without a single problem. Their system is Linux and they offer PHP and MySQL’s latest version.
It’s cool to try though.
4. Weebly: “With a traditional web host your site shares disk space and CPU power with dozens or sometimes hundreds of other customers on a single server. If one of those websites experiences a notable traffic spike, all websites on the server can slow to a crawl.
With Weebly, your website is served across the entire server infrastructure that powers millions of websites and pageviews per day.
If your website is featured on CNN.com, it won’t cause as much as a hiccup in your site’s performance, or the other websites hosted by Weebly.” Says Weebly.
The company has the confidence and so is worth being tried out. You can the. create your live blog quickly following a mere form filling and then you are up and running in a few minutes.
5. AwardSpace: I have created a website for an ex using AwardSpace and it still works up till today since 2014. This Adless Webhosting company is well known among others. With One-click web install scripts, PHP, Linux, and MySQL database management, then you just got all you want.
The company offers you though some gigabytes as your disk space along with a nice bandwidth which is cool enough to contain huge traffic every day. You can also contact them with ease as their customer care service is cool even though you are using their platform for free, they still answer you any time you ask them.
Where can I get a free domain name?
1. 1 and 1: This is a leader in the free domain host. They offer you bunches of domain endings all going for free. As simple as signing up with a virtual form, you can then create all you want. Then get it pointed to your very own self-hosted website elsewhere so you are up and running in no time.
2. Zoho Offers you free .co and .in domain endings. O you can have their server pointed to your free web host and then get as quick as possible on the internet. It’s free, quick, and fast. You just create this in a few clicks and that’s all.
3. Dot.TK This is another free domain host. They offer you a free .tk domain as quickly as possible. All you do is fill in a short form and then make some verifications. After that, you can point your web host server elsewhere to this and you will be live on the internet.
Others will be…
Anyone who has access to the internet from any part of the world can create a free blog in a very easy step on these platforms all at no cost. Be rest assured that you can so turn your blog into a profitable avenue for your daily living which will in turn give you the good life you want. In case you have a problem or want an answer or you want an addition or anything at all, you can just use the comment form below and I will reply. Thanks and hope the article helps.