I currently use a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus and each time I try recording a video of myself while listening to a song I love, the native camera app often pauses the music in order to focus on the video that’s being recorded.
But as a content creator myself, there might be sometimes that I may want to do a lip-sync video to a song, and being unable to listen to it directly from my phone while recording myself at that same time can be a serious caveat.
Regardless of the kind of Android smartphone you’re currently using in 2022, it’s certainly possible to listen to a song while also recording a video at that same time.
Although some Android devices like Honor’s Magic UI and Huawei’s EMUI allow this by default, others like Samsung’s One UI don’t which is why you may have to consider a third-party application in order to achieve this.
- Advertisement -
Today, we’ll share the best apps that let you record videos with music playing in the background. Additionally, we’ll explain how to add music to a video from your gallery using Instagram. Read on to find out how you can make any video more entertaining by adding sound.
How To Record Video With Music Playing on an Android using Together App
Together is the first application that comes to mind when in need of such a feature. This application can help you record your video while also playing music simultaneously in the background. In order to achieve this, you first need to head over to the Google Play store in order to download the application on your Android device and then follow the process below.
- Download the Together App from the Google Play Store
- Next, launch your music player app and play your desired track
- Then launch the Together application and click on the “Video” camera icon at the Center-bottom of the viewfinder to start recording (while your music plays in the background)
- And when you’re done recording, just hit the stop button at the same place you started recording while the video automatically gets saved onto your device.
How To Record Video With Music Playing on an Android using Instagram
On the other hand, you can just make use of the popular photo and video sharing app, Instagram in order to get this done. All you just have to do is download Instagram on your Android device if you don’t have one already and then follow the steps below.
- Open your music player and start playing your desired track
- Next, launch the Instagram app on your Android phone
- Just swipe from Left to the Right in order to open the app’s camera viewfinder
- Then tap and hold the White button at the center bottom of the screen in order to start recording your video
- When you’re done, just take your finger off the record button
- Now, in order to save your video, just hit the “Download” icon at the top of the screen. (Note: if your video is over 3 mins and 60 secs, you may need to download the video in multiple parts as Instagram can’t save lengthy videos at once.
How To Record Video With Music Playing on an Android using Snapchat
On the other hand, there is also Snapchat which can come handy. Just in case you already have this application then you can just sitch the aforementioned third-party options instead and stick with your Snapchat in order to record a video while playing a song at the background.
In order to achieve this, follow the simple steps below:
- Just continue listening to whatever song you are and then launch the Snapchat application on your Android device
- Next, open your Snapchat camera
- Just like Instagram, tap and hold the capture button at the bottom of the viewfinder to record your video
- When you’re through, release the button and add whatever you’d like including texts and filters.
- Then, click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen.
Alternatively, if you already have a video recorded but needs to add a song to it, you can just do that using the Instagram application. The samecan be done using Faceboo Stories.
There are some alternative camera applications that you can use to achieve this as well including YouCam Perfect. Hopefully, these applications help you achieve whatever it is you want to.
You must be logged in to post a comment.