While you suddenly wake up in the morning and notices that your fave is filled with this annoying little blister that’s so hard enough for you to resist, then you might want to touch it and it hurts a lot. This way, you might wonder what it is, well you’ve just gotten yourself a pimple, acne or zit or whatever they call to you. Its annoying, painful and
Inside the pore are sebaceous glands which produce sebum. When the outer layers of skin shed (as they do continuously), the dead skin cells left behind may become ‘glued’ together by the sebum. This causes the blockage in the pore, especially when the skin becomes thicker at puberty. The sebaceous glands produce more sebum which builds up behind the blockage, and this sebum harbours various bacteria including the species Propionibacterium acnes, causing infection and inflammation.
Apustule Some more severe pimples can lead to significant swelling and may appear on the back and chest.
Practicing good hygiene, including regularly washing of the skin areas with neutral cleansers, can reduce the amount of dead skin cells and other external contaminants on the skin that can contribute to the development of pimples. However, it is not always possible to completely prevent pimples, even with good hygiene practices.
In case you ever wondered then how you can manage to have a better face unlike the present one you battling with, then further with me as I work you through it.
Naturally, temperate regions where your skin gets directly exposed to sunlight could pose some level of threats to your face’s health. Which means that you can develop acne, pimple, black/white head at any point while you start growing your first armpit hair and your pubic hair. So what am referring to is that your region matter and this is why taking into account those things that work effectively is the main deal.
If you use some artificial measures to get this job done, then there isn’t a problem. If you use natural remedies, there isn’t much to worry about but always ask yourself that “Are my strategies working g on this?” if your answer is No, then change it. If yes, then further it more.
But as the case may be, taking faster and quicker approaches to ending this is very important to your face. After all, who doesn’t want a smoother, better face. So dear reader, you might want to clear off your Pimple ridden face with these scopes below.
- Advertisement -
How to cure pimples quickly
Like I said earlier above, I said there are natural and artificial means of getting rid of this bad facial infection. So first, we’ll look at the natural means while in most artificial means, you either need couple of pill combinations or go for a plastic surgery or take bunch of injections mostly which have side effects later in the future. But the natural means are painless, free and won’t have any side effect instead, keep you going.
#1.) Using Garlic Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.
How to use it
1.Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces.
2.Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.
3.Repeat the treatment several times a day. Eating one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood. But do not to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.
#2.)Using Steam: Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples.
The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. This helps get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation.
How to use it
1.Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes.
2.Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
#3.) Olive OilThis can be said to be the most skin friendly oil because it contains a whole lot of vitamins ( A, D, E, C, B1 and B2), iron andantioxidants. The anti-inflammatory properties of olive oil also help remove acne scars.
How to use olive oil for acne scars You need to apply olive oil to your scars before going to bed.
You will need:
1. Olive oil
2. Warm Water
3. A clean cloth or towel
How yo use it
1. Take a little olive oil and gently massage your face with this. Focus more on the pimple scars.
Massage for a few minutes till the time you can feel that all the oil has been absorbed by your skin.
2. Now take a clean towel or cloth and drape it into warm water.
3. Put the warm wet cloth on to your face to get the steam.
4.Now wipe away the excess oil gently with the cloth. Don’t rub though.
5.After 1-2 minutes, wash off your face with normal water.
#4.) Using Raw Potato:This can do wonders in removing your pimple scars if you allow them to work for days with patience.
How to Use it
1.Take a potato and cut it into round slices.
2.Take a slice and rub it gently over your face in circular motion.
3. Keep doing this until you feel that your slice of potato has gone dry.
4.Take another slice and do the same.
5.Repeat this for about 15-20 minutes.
6.Now leave the face as it is so that the leftover potato juice is absorbed by your skin.
7.Now wash off!Apply some moisturizer that suits your skin.
Do this raw potato massage 3-4 times a week for at least 1-2 months depending upon the intensity of your scars.
This and even other remedies for pimple scars need your patience to show results.
#5.) Aloe Vera Not only does it cool your skin down, which feels great, it reduces the inflammation and redness of pimples as well as removes the oiliness from your skin.
1. Get an Aloe Vera and then pill of the thick back to expose that bitter inside.
2. Rub this on your entire face. The smell may annoy your olfactory lobe making you wanna pout back but don’t.
3. Leave for some minutes before washing off with a mid soap.
4. Then apply some moisturizer to soften the cleaned skin.
#6.) Using Honey This In addition to being delicious, honey is a natural antibiotic which makes it perfect for healing and reducing pimples. As an added bonus its stickiness helps to remove excess dirt and impurities from your skin.
You can utilize honey by making a simple mask.
How To do this
1. mix two tablespoons of the golden elixir with a teaspoon of cinnamon and apply it to your face. Yes, it may get messy.
2. Allow the mixture to set for roughly ten minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
3. Apply some moisturizer while you wash it off to keep your face softened
#7.) Basil Leaves:Liquid extracted from basil leaves is another effective weapon for fighting pimples.
How to use this
1.Take few basil leaves and dip them in warm water for around 20 minutes.
2. Before going to bed, cleanse your face and apply the extracted liquid with the help of a cotton ball.
3. Let it stay on the affected area for the entire night so that it can dry automatically.
4. Rinse it off in the morning and see the difference in your skin.The pimples have diminished and the skin is clearer. this is considered to be the best way to remove pimples overnight.
Basil leaf extract is an excellent home remedy for pimples, and the results are visible in just a day.
#8.) Papaya for the pimple prone ones, Using papaya is an essential product since its an ingredient in a lot of beauty products on the market today, but there’s no need to go out of your way to gain its benefits? Plain raw papaya is an all-natural acne remedy that removes dead skin cells and excess lipids from the surface of the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. Lipids are a general term for fats, of which oil is a form of. Papaya also contains an enzyme called papain, which reduces inflammation and helps prevent the pus from forming.
Things you need
> fresh papaya
How to use it
1. Rinse your face with water and pat dry.
2. Mash up the flesh of the papaya well, until it is of a consistency that can be easily applied to your skin.
3. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes, and then rinse off completely with warm water.
4. If your skin has a tendency to get dry after you cleanse it, use a moisturizer appropriate for your skin type afterwards.
#9.) Baking Soda is another effective home remedy to get rid of pimples because it helps exfoliate the skin to remove excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells.
Do it like this
1.Make a thick paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with some water or lemon juice
.2.Wash your skin well, leaving it slightly damp.
3. Apply the paste on the affected areas and allow it to dry for a few minutes.
4. Never keep baking soda on your skin for longer than a few minutes as it can cause dryness or irritation.
5. Wash your face with warm water.
4.Repeat the process twice a day for quick results.
#10.) Lemon Is another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives.
The way to apply is
1. Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
2.You can also mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight.
3. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
That said. you can then have your beautiful skin back as the wretched pimples are gone within few weeks to months. But in most cases, consistency is a very important value because if you arent consistent. you might not experience the final solution. So you need to keep doing those things on the long run. Chose any that fits you best and follow it squarely.