I obviousy love black colors. If you know me, I wear black shirts, black jeans and black accessories on my body as well. I like black cars and even black colored smartphones. But there’s one big hiccup where it’s as if I can’t control, especially in the accessories realm, I definitely want my earbuds to be Black too.
The Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro are awesome True Wireless Bluetooth earbuds which are pretty the standard for anyone who seek a premium and high-end earbuds that offer both comfort and accessibility all in one.
But since Apple seems to be bringing everyone right into their space, it’s as if Apple dictates what color we must all wear making users of the AirPods sometimes seem as though they’re a bunch of uniformed employees who come from an alien universe. Part of why I do not use iPhones which is a limitation in customization unlike Android which can be tweaked and turned to whatsoever you want.
But that aside, what if you’re like me and you prefer a black AirPods or AirPods Pro? Well officially there is none offered by Apple itself meanwhile, there is an alternative to the $249 AirPods Pro or the $199 AirPods.
Even the price can shun you off sometimes because not everyone will be willing to just pay some hundreds of dollars for a device they probably do not like it’s color. But what if you can actually get an alternative for a much cheaper price while still in black…I mean for as low as $90, you are definitely getting a high-end quality earbuds though not from Apple and definitely not some “Cheaples” from China on AliExpress.
But since you want to take matters in your very own hands, then you can definitely get then above earbuds for as low as $89 and $52 respectively. They have supports for H1/H1-Style pop-up pairing and powered by the latest Bluetooth 5.0 while their battery level shows up at the iOS Battery Widget area and it fact supports wireless charging..WOW!
The earphones themselves also have an in-built microphone for making and receiving calls or talking to Siri/Google Assistant.
AirPods Pro-like earphones in Black offer the following functions/features or shall I say specifications that makes it interesting and can definitely be a good alternative.
- Superb sound quality with rich bass.
- Qi wireless charging case.
- Up to 4 hours of listening on a single charge per earbud.
- 1:1 fit and finish.
- Pop-up-style pairing with iPhone and iPad.
- Passive Noise Cancellation (PNC). No Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) or Transparency mode like on originals. PNC cannot be activated in iOS like ANC, it’s by design.
- Support for Battery widget on iOS.
- HD microphone for crystal clear phone calls.
- Auto power on / off.
- Controls for next / previous song and Siri.
- Available in White and Matte Black colors.
The AirPods 2-like earphones in Black also offer the following functionalities…
- Seamless W1 chip pairing like AirPods.
- Qi wireless charging case.
- Extremely comfortable fit and finish.
- Supports tap to call Siri, play or pause.
- Big 350mAh battery for days worth of listening.
- Rich sound experience with deep bass.
- Auto-pairing whenever you take the earphones out of the case.
- Auto power off when not in use for a long time.
- Supports wired charging using micro USB.
- Available in White, Glossy Black, Matte Black color options.
Another obviously great thing about these earbuds is the battery which gives you the standard 3- 4 hours of continuous music playback which isn’t bad at all. Meanwhile, the charging case will last you through the whole day upon tucking the earbuds back whenever you are out of battery on the earbuds themselves.
If I’ve been able to convince you into purchasing either of these earbuds, then you might want to consider using the special discount code BLKA2PRO25 at the checkout which reduces the price to $89.95 while the regular AirPods 2-lookalike model is $52.
To buy the Pro style model, follow this: Black AirPods Pro-Style Bluetooth Earphones In Black: $89 with code BLKA2PRO25 at check out | Original price $120 | Apple’s price: $249
To buy the normal AirPods-like model, then follow this : Black AirPods 2-Style Bluetooth Earphones In Black: $52.95 with discount code BLKA2PRO25 at check out | Original price: $89.95 | Official price: $199
Do you like to receive new deals and information like this in your mailbox everyday, then subscribe to the Brumpost email list. It’s free and it’s daily and consistent.
Brumpost is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more