Just in case you wonder about how you can go about making your iPhone AirPlay to your PC in the easiest way possible, then you can easily learn about that in this simple guide so stay tuned, grab a cup of coffee and read along.
In this guide, you’ll learn about ways to AirPlay your iPhone to a PC with a 5KPlayer which is a software from Digiarty and the most of all is that this is a free tool anyone can simply download and then utilize and with that, you can setup your iPhone to AirPlay easily to your PC without having to purchase some overtly expensive gadget to realise this.
But if you wonder what AirPlay is all about in the first place, it’s Apple’s own protocol which the company developed as a means of wirelessly streaming audio and video from one of their devices to the other as well as mirroring screens whereby you can just display your iPhone screen on a Mac computer.
While this feature is really cool to have, this will allow any iPhone user to stream their displays to the Apple TV for example whereby making media consumption much more easier with a much larger display and all that which is a fun thing to have altogether.
So enters the 5KPlayer which allows you to stream your content from your iPhone straight up to your PC assuming you do not have the complete Apple Products that should allow the AirPlay to work seamlessly. So below, I’ll detail a couple of important features of the 5KPlayer which makes it an interesting software you might want to consider getting today.
- The ability to use the AirPlay protocol to beam videos and audio from iPhone directly to a Windows PC or Mac
- Quick and easy access to mirroring your iPhone or iPad screen to a Windows PC or Mac
- The ability to record an iPhone or iPad screen whilst it is being mirrored
- Almost all video formats supported allowing you to play video – including 360-degree video – music, DVDs, and even stream live radio
- An array of editing features that let you cut video, edit the playback speed, rotate the video, adjust the color balance and fine-tune the audio
- DNLA video and audio streaming between compatible devices
- The ability to download and save MP3 files from online video sources
As you can see, the 5KPlayer simply take away the barrier of not being able to use AirPlay on Windows-based devices. So without further ado, below are simple ways of mirroring your iPhone to your PC without an AirPlay but a 5KPlayer.
How to Mirror iPhone to PC/Mac with 5KPlayer?
Step 1: Click “DLNA + AirPlay” icon on 5KPlayer and turn AirPlay as “On” Step
2: Swipe down/up from iPhone to enter Control Center
Step 3: Tap “Screen Mirroring” and then the name of 5KPlayer device to connect