So finally, we now have the RealMe Buds Air Neo officially announced after several leaks and tips about what to expect from the true wireless earbuds. But one thing we’d expect and saw on the new device is the fact that it uses Bluetooth 5.0 as well as have support for Google Fast Pair Service for a quick pairing process. But aside that, other interesting specification of the RealMe Buds Air Neo includes the 13,, Large Boost driver and its R1 Processor.
And as for the power efficiency, it can work for the typical 3 hours after a single recharge but with the case, it can last for a longer period of 17 hours. However, unlike Realme Buds Air, the Neo charging case is equipped with a MicroUSB port and does not support wireless charging.
The control system of the Buds Air Neo are touch enabled which allows you to control tracks and summon voice assistants just as you would on any premium-grade earbuds as well as the ability to answer calls. And as for the latency, it’s now reduced by 50%.
Elsewhere, RealMe Link application allows you to change actions for various gestures as well as install updates and monitor battery level. The Buds Air Neo TWS earbuds are also IPX4 rated. The earbuds comes in three main colors which includes Pop White, Punk Green and Rock Red while the price is about US$40 when it hits retail stores.
Aside the RealMe Buds Air Neo, another product the company unveiled today includes a RealMe Watch, and a Smart TV which is priced at about US$170 as well as the aforementioned RealMe X50 Pro Player Edition.
REALME BUDS AIR NEO SPECIFICATIONS
- Bluetooth 5.0 (AAC codec) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 13mm driver and LCP advanced multi-layer composite
- Touch controls for call control, track change, Google Assistant
- R1 chip for 119.2ms low-latency gaming mode
- Dimensions: 40.5×16.59×17.7mm (Earphones); 51.3×45.25×25.3mm (Case)
- Weight: 4.1g per headset; 30.5g for the case
- 3 hours of standalone playback with 25mAh battery on each headset, 17 hours with the 400mAh charging case, micro USB charging
REALME X50 PRO PLAY SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.44-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 1000+nits brightness, HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 and 105% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, UIS stabilization, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP B&W depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, 2MP depth sensor
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, 1cc 1216 Super linear dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 159.0×74.2×8.9mm; Weight: 209g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (Typical) / 4110mAh (Minimum) battery with 65W SuperDart fast charging