The scheduled roll-out for the ColorOS for Oppo smartphones has been updated through the company’s official Twitter handle. The ColorOS is based on the latest Android 10 and here is the few things we know about this new update and news.
The latest ColorOS 7 has a lot of features including:
- OPPO has redesigned the visuals on ColorOS 7, giving users new system-wide icons, smoother animations, and system-wide dark mode.
- ColorOS 7 offers enhanced photography with Ultra Night Mode, Smart Blur, Video Bokeh Mode, and AI Beautification 2.0.
- Hyper Boost, which offers a better game performance by improving touch response by up to 35%, more stable frame rates, and faster load times.
- System optimizations that OPPO claims boosts overall performance by 30%, reduce app load times by 25%, and speed up phone boot time by 15%. OPPO also optimized battery performance using AI to boost battery life by up to 10% and hibernates the phone while you’re asleep to reduce power consumption by 35%.
- Lastly, OPPO also included Private Safe, App Lock, Digital Wellbeing, Clone Phone, Smart Sidebar, and Smart Assistant to their phones.
OPPO’s ColorOS rollout schedule is as follows:
- February – OPPO FindX, FindX SuperVOOC Edition, Find X Automobili Lamborghini Edition, A9, Reno Z, R17, R17 Pro
- March – RX17 Pro, Reno2 Z, Reno2 F
There is infact an official post here detailing every bit of the roll-up story to keep you updated about the latest ColorOS 7.