With the release of the OxygenOS Open Beta 3 announced just this past month for the OnePlus Nord, the new update brings about some interesting improvements to the camera system of the smartphone.
Even though that release isn’t so long ago, OnePlus is now offering the fourth beta build for its OxygenOS 11 which is built on top of the Android 11 OS. This update is expected to bring in more features that’ll spice up the device and make it’s camera performance even much better.
The roll-out of the OxygenOS Open Beta 4 is already on to some users and it’s expected to fix some bugs and security issues. Some users who’ve had an experience with the previous build and now on the Open Beta 4 build said they noticed the bug fixes for the Work-Life Balance not showing full information in Quick Settings and also documents that randomly disappears in the Lockbox no longer do so, and there is also fixes to glitches related to Calculator UI and other bugs within the device.
The biggest of the security fixes is the bump to the patch level to February 2021. Here’s the full OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4 changelog for the OnePlus Nord:
- Fixed the issue where Work-Life Balance does not display full information in the Quick Settings
- Fixed the flashback issue with the Quick Settings when enabling the Location
- Fixed the small probability issue that the documents in the Lockbox may disappear
- Fixed the issue that the fast charging sound is too loud
- Fixed the issue with the Calculator that the UI where results are showed is displayed abnormally
- Fixed the issue with the abnormal display of Calculator button size
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.02
- Improved system stability
- File Manager
- Fixed the issue that the File Manager may crash when stopping the unzipping process
- OnePlus Community
- Fixed the small probability flashback issue with the OnePlus Community when entering the Profile page
If you’re already on OxygenOS Open Beta 3, you will receive the new update as an OTA but there is another way to go about it just in case you don’t want to wait for too long which to manually flash the OxygenOS Open eta 4 on your OnePlus Nord using the links below.
To do so, download an appropriate OTA package corresponding to your variant and sideload it using the “Local Update” option within the System Update menu.
The link was provided by an XDA Senior Member with the username: Some_Random_Username