The Kospet Prime S is a cool and affordable smartwatch and its safe to assume it as a wrist smartphone because of the incredible list of features and interesting specs it comes with out of the box. The device itself has this fine design aesthetics that makes it attractive from every angle and its durable straps with solid build quality makes it appear like a luxury device.
Even at just US$99.99, the Kospet Prime S offer some really interesting features out of the box placing it right beside other high-end smartwatches out there on the mobile market. For the sake of context, I’ll just list out some pretty cool features this cool smartwatch comes with.
First of all, you get a dual chip system which gives the device the high-efficiency and processing capacity that exempts it from all others on the market today. It’s able to process faster and efficiently while using less power. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM which is more than enough to store up some of your media files such as songs and images.
Did I mention that the Kospet Prime S comes with a dual camera system both of which can be used in different situations. Yeah but I’ll talk more about that in a minute.
As for its power, it derives all its juice from a 1050mAh battery which is much bigger than your average smartwatch out on the market. For example, it can last you despite being actively used for a whopping 7 days and on standby mode, you can continue to use it for as long as you ever want.
It’s display is a 1.6-inch LCD IPS display which is really bright and has a higher resolution making it really usable in any situation be it under direct sunlight or in a cozy environment with little lighting.
Still on the unending list of features of the Kospet Prime S, you get a 4G Nano SIM card support which mean you can completely ditch your smartphone for this device and it’ll work efficiently. With it, you can receive and make phone calls, send text messages and receive notifications and access them all independently without using your smartphone.
The 1.6-inch IPS is a touch display with a 400 x 400 pixels resolution which gives it the high-end quality that makes the device really useful and usable no matter what.
Now back to the dual camera system, the camera can be used for face unlock just like you would on any other Android device and the primary camera is a 5MP sensor paired with an 8MP sensor which can be used for video calls and other important things like taking quick shots of an event.
Features of the Kospet Prime S includes
- .Dual Chip, Dual Mode: CPU Use SC9832E + nRF52832/PAR2822
- In the Android mode, a sports mode is added, and a professional sports data collection chip can detect more physical conditions of the user, making the watch more accurate in the number of steps and distance data collection.
- Dual cameras: Front 5MP Side 8MP, easy to view finding.
- 1.6 inch super large full touch screen: clearly display and convenient for operation
- 1050mAh polymer battery: the biggest battery capacity of the smartwatch in the world, daily using time up to 48 hours
- Android 9.1 OS: support all Google applications and support phones with iOS 9.0 / Android 5.1 above system.
- 1GB RAM + 16GB ROM: big storage for smooth running
- Face ID unlocking: the world’s first face ID smartwatch, 0.1s quick unlocking
- 9 sports modes: meet your different fitness needs
- GPS/GLONASS/A-GPS/Beidou: Independent GPS precise positioning and navigation system
- The third-generation ceramic case + silicone watch band (the band is replaceable)
- Heathy monitoring: Heart rate/blood oxygen/Sleeping monitoring
The Kospet Prime S offer support for majority of the social networking services out there today such as: WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Wechat, Weibo, QQ, G-mail, Skype, Instagram, LinkedIn – so even in a professional setting, the smartwatch is pretty much useable and efficient.
This are some of the cool fitness tracking systems you get on the Prime S smartwatch: Heart rate monitor, Sleep monitor, Pedometer, Drinking reminder, Blood Pressure, Blood Oxygen, Sedentary reminder and the hardware technology helping things work effectively includes: GPS, Stopwatch, Weather forecast, Voice Recorder, Waterproof, Alarm, Brightness Adjusting, Low Battery Reminder, Bluetooth and so much more.
It’s currently being offered by Gearbest with a whopping 50% discount which is a price point you cannot find anywhere on the internet.
Some stores sells the Kospet Prime S smartwatch for as much as US$200 which is a huge price considering the state of the economy. However, The Bargainer is getting you this deal for as low as just US $99.99. To get this offer, click on the button below and be hurry about it because when the product runs out, it’ll be over.
So next time if you’re seeking something attractive that is also elegant and fashionable then you should opt for the new Kospet Prime S with its innumerable list of features and outstanding specifications and affordable price tag stamped right on the device.
Brumpost is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more