With about 1 Billion+ downloads on the Google Playstore alone not to talk about countless pre-installation on smartphones, WhatsApp is a big deal. Any.do is one of the new partnership which is aimed at improving the users experience of the application in every ways possible. The new addition will help enhance productivity right on WhatsApp.
Any.do is a quite popular productivity service and the new partnership with the biggest instant messaging service might really be a good move if you aren’t too skeptical about everything from “Big Tech” companies.
But it’s worth noting that the service is only for the premium users of the Any.do which costs about $2.99/month and is billed annually.
That being said, the tasks and reminders feature on WhatsApp can be enabled by either visiting whatsapp.any.do or from the integrations section on the Any.do app.
- Advertisement -
How to add/edit reminders and tasks on WhatsApp
- Open the Any.do app and navigate to Settings -> Integrations -> WhatsApp.
- Add your WhatsApp number and tap on send.
- Enter the six-digit OTP received through text to confirm your number.
- Now, simply turn on reminders and a new conversation with Any.do bot. It will be added to your WhatsApp account.
- Once the WhatsApp integration is set up, you can add/save reminders and tasks by two methods.
- Reminders and tasks are added/saved in WhatsApp by directly texting to Any.do bot conversation by typing “Remind me to…” or forwarding a message from a different chat to Any.do bot.
- Thus, you will never miss any important things from your family, friends, or colleagues while chatting with them on WhatsApp.
Nothing of a big deal actually but this quick hack could save you hundreds of hours and instead dabbling around different applications, it might be a great thing to have your entire service all in one place especially if you use WhatsApp for business communication, that will be a great move if you think about it.