Many at times, you might feel that what your phone does isn’t pleasing to you. What I meant is that your phone might have some shady behaviours that makes it hang lots of times, crash applications, and easily or suddenly eat up your memory space. Most of the times, there are errors and little bugs that are causing this characteristics. The quickest and safest way to clean the phone is hard resetting it. This means that you take some parts of it back to its default settings therefore losing all those bugs that must’ve been cached within the device’s memory. So in order to do that the approach isn’t a hard one. Itel devices doesn’t have the large memory (RAM) allocations and so some apps might eat up memory space making your device slow down in functioning.
Like all normal Android devices, Hard resetting your Itel it1506, it1501, 1502 is quiet similar and there seems to be no difference in the approach. The difference might be some language difference as per maker’s tweaking so as to fit its own brand in.
As usual, it all goes straight to navigating from the home screen and going to the settings panel and getting the device wiped out and restored to default. But should you really hard reset your device? There are advantages and disadvantages.
Disadvantages of Hard Resetting your Android Itel iNote Phone
1. You could lose some vital files which you don’t know you need. How this happens is that while you’ve taken the decision to reset your device to its old default state, Android might not be able to guarantee some files which resides either on the phone’s memory or external SD card. So that could be a disadvantage.
2. You’ll start all over again. What happens here is you get that creepy launcher and old fashioned theme that makes your device similar to every other Itel it1506 devices. You start downloading apps again and wasting your Data plans. That could be annoying and expensive you know especially in Africa.
3. Your Android could misbehave big time. Sometimes, while viruses messes up the core bot that works inside your handheld, then there might be some problem especially trying to hard reset it. Because it could tear your Android apart. Well, that would be another expense because you’ll need to go to the computer experts and reinstall Android.
4. Email, Messages, Contacts, All will go within few moments. This actually depends on the type of hard reset you try to do. If you want the total wipe out, then make sure you get your old phone book beside you and start recopying.
Advantages of Hard Resetting your Android Itel iNote device
1. You chase off potential threats like Malware, adware, viruses and many other softwares that could harm your device’s capability and your own privacy.
2. Restarting simply takes your phone to its original state which is the state at which your Android device look newly born. So you start managing g it from the beginning.
3. Your device start out smartly and faster. This way. there are no or little cached files and so there are lesser processes since you don’t have billions of application and games anymore.
In case you insist on Hard Resetting your Android device
Then there isn’t any problem actually. Its simple. But there are approaches to take in case your device suddenly start misbehaving. There are some quicker and safer ways which will make your device speed out with ease. For example,
1. Deleting any suspected applications
2. Clearing cache files for any suspected applications. This is very important as some apps still leave their folders in your device despite uninstalling them. Looking around and deleting them saves the day.
3. Force close any app that slows down your device at least giving them second chance but if they aren’t trustworthy, you can take step no. 1.
4. Reduce your files. Don’t leave unnecessary files in your device despite having g some huge memory. Some might not be safe.
There are applications that can help you manage your application’s behavior therefore extending the life of your Android device. This applications integrates well with the core Android OS and works side by side to get malicious applications out.
1. DU Booster: What it does is helping you get files that aren’t good and speeding g up your applications, games, file media and Android itself. It allocate memories so that Android can use those memories to operate thereby enhancing better experience.
2. Kapersky AntiVirus: It’s one of the popular antivirus. You must’ve heard about Antivirus applications. Well,you can try this or simply search for others in the Google play store or other stores around. But make sure you don’t download anyhow. Look for user rating and make sure those apps are safe.
3. Hotspot Shield: This add to your security. It helps in the ways of securing websites and apps that are connected to the internet. What I mean is that there are malicious websites online. While you visit them, you expose your device threat. So this app simply help in securing your device from those potential threats. Its handy anyway.
Still wanna reset?
That isn’t hard. You start the journey from
1. Home screen.
2. Click on the settings button or app or you can locate it at the notification center above while you drag down the notification tray and then switching to the other side of it. You see a Gear button. That’s the settings app.
3. In Itel it1501, 1502, 1506, You simply look for the Personal tab below in the settings app. Then clicking on. this takes you to the page for personal options.
4. The last menu below will be the Backup & Reset
5. Click on this and you’ll see some other menu options. Options like 1.) Back up files to Google server, 2.) Clicking this gives you some options. This options include creating and entering your Google cloud server details and then 3.) You chose an automatic restore. 4. ) Factory Data Reset ( Erases all data on phone ) That’s the last. Clicking on this ask you for some infos which when inputed, the wipe starts. And voila, you’ve just wiped off your Itel iNote devices. Its that simple right? Note: This tips applies to Itel Inote 1501, it1501 and it1502 Android smartphone devices.