Have you ever wanted to write posts and get this publish in the most intuitive way ever? Okay…maybe I didn’t ask that question well. In the world today, there are so so many CMSs that claims to do the job exactly how you wants it. We have WordPress having already being the elephant sharer. We have Drupal, Joomla, now we’ve got Doorgets. This tool has been around for quiet a while now and thanks to Mounir R’Quiba who had the software made.
Written in the popular PHP language and using the MySQL Oracle database, this tool is known just for flexibility. Doorget is quiet getting popular with an official 24, 000 downloads. This makes it a future brightened software.
Doorget is made with simplicity in mind and its beautiful interface makes it look very professional and intuitive. While its a powerful tool for anyone, this can be used from a collective document management to a mere blog or something more complex. With 17 beautiful themes already made with the software, you still have the option of having an already made multilingual website with about 20 major languages installed. Doorget thus becomes a great tool which is nearly great and infact fantastic.
Why should I care?
Well, at times, it might be better to stand out of the crowd and seeking a better and unique tool which makes the job far more easier is a necessity. Doorget comes to the rescue when it comes to the aspect of making Content Management an easy task. Based on its powerful framework, this tool still does makes life very easy for bloggers or enterprises who seek a better and easier way of making publications without any hassle. This thus makes Doorget very important in filling the gap for those so called big CMSs.
You could be an artist, a company, a business, whatever you are, information’s about your products and services are very important. A way of getting those messages relayed to the general public is using an intuitive system that closes the gaps of making lives as a blogger far easier. Now in version 8… you get more and advanced functions within the tool all in a box without needing to have more plugins and any components to get the job done because its all made and packaged together.
What are the Functions?
1. Speed: Well as you know, PHP is a speedy language anyway, since doorget takes this advantage, you should know speed is nothing like a waste of time with the CMS. This way, doorget is speedy and loads quiet fast enough for you with any network…bad or good.
2. Responsive layouts: Because it’s bundled with 17 templates, its therefore easy to choose any nice theme you want and don’t be surprised that doorget offer you a way of creating another template from the existing ones and this makes it easy for you to get your exact taste. With the core theme written with Twitter‘s bootstrap, you should know responsiveness is a thing of importance to the maker of the software.
3. Easy Admin: The Admin is very easy and well easy to understand. The dashboard area is easy to get familiar with and believe me bud, you dont need all the tutorials in the world to learn to use the doorget’s admin interface. All well set and put in its place, its a “Start doing your job” thing.
4. Multilingual: Now, your one installed website can now be viewed by 20 different people speaking 20 different languages. You know what that means….it means popularity. Now, when you create a post, you just create the other language versions and then publish. No worries. You just realise that all is done for you within the system and your posts and or. Website itself is viewed by all.
Others: Well, there are plenty and plenty more things that Doorget does. With its management power, you just sit down and care only about creating and spending lesser times Constructing and modifying your website. Doorget has gotten everything done already. You would
1. Receive your mails (Admin) and send mails.
2. Create categories for your posts with tags.
3. Manage comments with ease.
4. Social network integration to make you become more viral.
5. Focus on article creation
6. Beautiful layouts and
7. Many more…
How does it compare with WordPress, Joomla and Drupal
Well, we all know or heard of these trio. Well, Doorget just started not quiet long and agewise, its not as old as these three dudes. In terms of functionalities too, hmmmmmm…..let mebe sincere,.Doorget can’t really stand the power of WordPress, Joomla and or Drupal when it comes to complexity because those three CMSs are specially made not to act as CMS alone but become whatever you want them to become because of their module systems. Unlike Doorget, its a very flexible and easy yo learn and use tool. With a very tiny community behind it unlike the earlier 3, support might not be that great and developers who specialises in the field might be very scarce and uneasy to find. Though doorget rarely falls sick… I meant rarely go out of control, one still need some basic knowledge in handling the tool though its very flexible and simple enough to know and understand unlike Joomla or Drupal which are still complex somehow.
Should I use Doorget?
Yes! If you seek to make a simple website with some basic functionalities, Doorget would be a very great tool go use. Using Doorget makes the job quiet easy to do and fun to do. Well, in case of more, I will create a post in the near future making a graphical introduction about the Doorget in full. But now, with this introduction, you should know that lists something that would put a smile in your face on the long run. Doorget is great and fantastic believe that!!!