Ask any successful business person and they’ll tell you the very importance of having a good working Customer Relationship Management tool in place with which the organization, big or small can use to track how their products and services appeals to their customers in order to enhance the current customers satisfaction and to even bring in more customers on the long run.
This CRM tool helps in the management of customer data and the support for sales management to deliver actionable insights and the integration with social media in order to facilitate team communication. Cloud based CRM systems offer complete mobility and access across an ecosystem of bespoke apps.
With that said, parts of what makes the CRM System unique is the ability to keep customer contact details up to date and to track every customer interaction while managing every customer accounts all directly on the same system. A complete Customer Relationship Management tool is designed to improve customer relationship and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) which means there are tons of data in use on the daily basis.
Being able to keep up with the ever growing customer data can be a really challenging tasks for most small businesses especially the bootstraps. Every time someone picks up the phone and talks to a customer, goes out to meet a new sales prospect, or follows up a promising lead, they learn something new and potentially valuable.
Without a good and solid Customer Relationship Management solution in place, these data generated and information all goes into analogue or unconnected media such as notebooks or laptops or even some just try to keep everything up in their head.
Why use a CRM System?
The usage of a Customer Relationship Tool isn’t a necessity for businesses that doesn’t want to grow. Stay far away from the modern way of improving better business-customer relationship might dwindle your business growth and potential since details and information will now be easier to lose and opportunities to improve will be lost.
Choosing which lead or business prospect to focus on will be a matter of guesswork instead of being a actual fact based on data collection. And the worse still, if an individual holding access to key customer information were to leave, then all their knowledge could walk out of the door with them.
The CRM integration is a big plus for any business that wants to thrive in the competitive market. Being able to manage your data and information in such a well organized manner to better improve on your delivery to your customers and understanding what works or what will work can all be tracked using a CRM system.
Accuracy and Efficiency Assurance
Parts of what the CRM is built to do is to enhance business accuracy to the right customers and enhance efficiency in all ways. Taking customers details into actionable insight which can then be well worked upon is a really big head start for any business using such a powerful solution like the CRM.
The CRM system also help everyone in the business to easily update records and to get access to the latest information. If the system is cloud-based, it’s usage can be implemented right anywhere or it can be connected to any device through the internet.
What are Benefits of CRM System
There is a big plus to using the CRM as it help take your business to the very next level which will in turn improve your customer loyalty and satisfaction. With so many advantages of the CRM system, we shall examine a few of those below to understand why every small businesses should implement the CRM System.
- IMPROVES CUSTOMERS RELATIONSHIP: Now what happens here is that the CRM system gets you more familiar with your clients and customers, the better you can tailor a better product to suite their needs and solve their problems. The CRM gives you the big edge of managing your customers data and information which gives you the advantage to create priorities to satisfyeach and everyone of your customers.
- INCREASES TEAM COLLABORATION: Collaboration is one of the key to any small business success. Of course there are some firms that do not enforce the usage of a CRM system on their employees which can at the end be a devastating decision because of the lack or an extremely terrible level of collaboration within the organization. When this happens, being able to sync with the end customers becomes a serious problem and what happens business loss. CRM comes to rescue in this respect.
- ABILITY TO CROSS SELL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES: Being able to keep a big data and information about your customers gives you the advantage of knowing what they want both presently and what they might want in the future all based on their problems. The CRM System helps you in the management of improving on this data and information which in turn makes your business a go-to for customers in-need of solutions.
- STAFF SATISFACTION: The more your employees are able to access a pool of information about a giving client, the better it is for them to sell a good product or solution that will help the customer. This in turn improves the confidence levels of your employees that helps them grow in their job while also growing the business at the same time.
- EFFICIENTLY SERVE YOUR CUSTOMERS: As said earlier, information is power. The more you know about your customers, the better it is for you to tailor your business to meet their needs.When you use a CRM System to record even the smallest interactions you have with your customers, it will enhance the next conversation you’ll be having with them because you’ll be able to take into account the smallest detail which matters to them giving you the edge over your competitors because your customers are like your friends.
- INCREASES REVENUE AND PROFITABILITY: The learning curves of the CRM System is faster and easer when utilised to the maximum. While this is correctly applied to your business, productivity of course will increase which therefore decrease the sales cycle and then offer the ability to provide additional products and services to clients and increase their satisfaction
- SAVES COSTS: Although building a CRM system from scratch can be expensive and time consuming, the advantage on the long run is unfathomable. This can help improves on the side of your sales department helping them schedule meetings with business prospects and keep data records on the system with ease.
What Will a CRM System do for you
A Customer Relationship Management System prvides an easy to use centralized portal where you can store your customers and prospects data, track interactions you’ve ha with them in the past and share those information with members of your team which helps you manage a really easy channel of growth.
Still on business growth, the CRM system helps you keep tab on every questions, every service requests, every preference and every past contact detail about every customer which you might have cross path with at any point during business delivery.
Being able to track old conversations such as phone calls, emails sent or received or meetings held and presentations delivered are all data that gets you on the fore front of your business while improving on delivering the absolute best solution and products to your business customers and prospects.
By understanding customers better, cross-selling and up-selling opportunities become clearer too, giving organisations a much better chance to win new business from existing customers.
The Best CRM Systems in 2019
Now, let’s talk about the best CRM Software and services in 2019. Considering the fact that every businesses is encouraged to implement this into their business, it’s therefore obligatory to know which are the best among the best. We have made researches based on customer feedbacks, reports and reviews to list the est CRM services in 2019.
1. Microsoft Dynamics 365
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 works as both an ERP and a CRM system all in one. Built to use the Microsoft’s own intelligent cloud to connect you with all business providing information that enahces your decision making.
While the system is sort of a combination of both an ERP system and CRM system, one them can be turned off to allow the other to function needless or you can use them both together without any hiccup.
The service of course isn’t free. For example the entire system which combines both the ERP and CRM system is goes for $210/Month while just using the CRM system alone is $115/month.
There is also a plan where you pick specifically the feature you want and based on your selection(s), you can pay anywhere from $40 / month to $170 / month. For more details, click here.
2. Bitrix 24
This is another powerful CRM only system. Bitrix 24 prides itself in providing companies with a compatible system that they can use to sustain their growing business and manage everything in a single dynamic system which is free from error.
With the Bitrix 24 system, you can now manage your entire customer data within your convenience. Also, the Bitrix 24 system comprises a well tuned ERP system which helps you manage all your corporate profile and data all in your convenience. Pricing starts from Free to as high as $199/month all depending on your business needs and integrations.
Another big name in the CRM system service is Salesforce which is a long household name already. Salesforce offers one of the best CRM solution for businesses at all levels.
Their easy to use software makes it easy to integrate even with third party software while it’s user interface is as comprehensive as possible.
The Salesforce CRM also come in a mobile application that is supported by both Android and ios. The system has features like Partner management, Sales marketing automation, lead management, Sales forecast creation and many more.
HubSpot is a great tool for customer relationship management especially for small businesses with little budget on business marketing.
Being a household name, HubSpot is known and used by popular businesses to manage their customers report and lead generation management. Being among the best, the HubSpot CRM can be counted on to deliver and its intuitive user interface is extremely easy to get familiar with without any hiccup.
The most interesting thing the HubSpot CRM system is that it’s free to use. The service helps you to manage effectively all your customers via phone calls, email messages, website and even social media.
There are positive reviews and testimonials about HubSpot by many companies and small businesses (particularly the fact that it is FREE). Learn more details, features, and pricing of the HubSpot CRM on the company’s official website.
Insightly is a popular CRM service provider too. While it’s not as popular as Salesforce for example, it’s growing userbase is a prove that it’s heading to the top in a matter of time. The system enhances your management of your customer information so you can render way more better solution to them without issues.
You can easily manage sales marketing, productivity, analytics, intra-company communications, leads management and follow-ups among others.
One other amazing thing about the platform is the support for moble platforms like Android, Kindle and iOS which allows you to track and monitor your customers on the go. Visit Insightly’s official website to learn more in how to use the CRM to manage your customers and grow your business.
They provide enterprise level CRM for customer management. While that might seem too big for your small business, Zoho can be integrated into any business no matter the size and it performs outright.
The system allows you to link customers social media accounts, it supports access on popular mobile platforms and Google Apps like Google Doc, Gmail, Calendar, Tasks and so forth. Other integration are also available on Zoho CRM. Learn more about Zoho’s pricing and packages on its official website.
6. Less Annoying CRM
If you run a microbusiness and need a low cost, easy-to-setup CRM system, then the Less Annoying CRM is your best bet. Built specifically for small businesses, the Annoying CRM software doesn’t come with complex and top-of-the-line features like other pricier CRM softwares. But its basic features does get the job done.
The Take Home
Customer Relationship management systems are very essential and making it easy to plan your business all in a single dashboard is a key to business growth and success. We recommend the use of a CRM solution to keep things in place, and in check whenever and wherever.
The aforementioned services are specially built to aid the process of business management and offer better services to customers which in turn boosts customer loyalty and satisfaction. Using the right tool will also help in this because of the management especially when a business is beginning to grow rapidly.