The CES 2021 will commence tomorrow 11th of January 2021 and while the entire event will be virtual which is the new trend we’ve been experiencing ever since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic while its the first time we’ll be experiencing the CES virtually.
Each of the brands that will be presenting will have their own virtual booth but will be anchored by the CTA, the organizing committee of the event.
Coming will be different companies across the tech landscape which will be numbering a total of 1,950 exhibitors which is why the event will take more than two days as it will start on the 11th of January and end by 14gth of January.
Some of the big brands we’ll be seeing exhibiting their new products includes the likes of HiSense, TCL, ASUS, Lenovo, LG, NVIDIA, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Nokia, Xiaomi and so many others. Below are some of the cool products we’ll be expecting to be announced by some of our favorite tech companies.
Lenovo had a great year in 2020 and will be aiming to hold-on to that luck even longer while the company will be launching a number of products that span from computers, smartphones and other consumer electronics. One of such will be an All-in-one desktop computer which will have all of its components built-into the system.
- Laptops- IdeaPd 5G, IdeaPad 5 Pro, 5i Pro, NEC LAVIE Pro Mobile, NEC LAVIE MINI
- Desktop- Yoga AIO 7 (All-in-one PC)
- Smart Products- ThinkSmart Soundbar, ThinkSmart Cam, ThinkSmart Edition Tiny for Intel Unite(already announced in December, will be showcased at CES).
- Tablet- Lenovo Tab P11
- Monitor- Lenovo L27e-30, Lenovo L24i-30
- Software- Show Mode on Alexa for PC.
Samsung will probably just give a clue about its Galaxy S21 series but there will be the introduction of newer technologies most of which are large displays as earlier reported. The company will commence its own announcement by January 11th 2021 at 9AM ET. Below are some of the products we could see Samsung unveiling during the CES 2021 virtual event:
- Laptops- Galaxy Chromebook 2
- Tech- Solar Remote Control, C-Lab Inside and C-Lab Outside.
- TV- Neo-LED 8K QN900A, 4K QN90A, and Micro-LED TV panels
- Smart Home- BESPOKE refrigerators 2021 model
LG might not be a big name in the smartphone arena but its a big player in the smart home market releasing great products such as TV-panels, refrigerators and many more products. The same will continue this year as the company will be doing its own virtual conference by January 12th.
- Tech- Transparent OLED, Bendable CS-OLED
- Laptops- LG Gram 2021– 2021 LG Gram 14,16,17
- Smart Products- CordZero ThinQ A9 Kompressor+ Vacuum cleaner
- TV- Eyesafe certified TV display,
- LG InstaView refrigerators
Sony did a lot last year especially when it unveiled its own car filled with some really cool high-tech system. This year will likely be the same even though probably not about exhibiting a new car but numerous amazing tech hardware such as the following:
- Tech- B-Series and C-Series microLED displays
- TV- Bravia XR series – 5 Models- X90J, X95J, X93J, A80J,
- A90J 4K, Z9J 8K – Master series
- Sony 360 Reality Audio-Compatible Speakers- RA5000 SRS-RA3000
Although Acer isn’t hosting a typical stream, it will have virtual events throughout the two days from January 12-14. You can look at some of the announced products below:
- Laptop- Chromebook 514 spin with metal build, AMD 3000 C-series CPUs.
- Gaming Monitors- Predator XB273U NX, Predator XB232QK NV, Nitro XV282K KV.
The computer maker will be present at the event as well to exhibit its own laptops, PCs and gaming monitors among others. Sure thing is these devices will come with 2021 standard which is high dynamic range display and powerful chipsets that’ll make these high-performance computers interesting when they’re finally released.
- Laptops- Dell Latitude 9420, 9520
- Dell Latitude 7520,7420
- Dell Latitude 7320 2-in-1
- Latitude 5420
- Precision 3560
- Modular Desktop PCs- OptiPlex 3090 Ultra, OptiPlex 7090 Ultra
- Monitors – Dell UltraSharp 40 Curved WUHD Monitor, 24, 27, 34-inch Video Conferencing Monitors
The audio product maker will also be at the show to showcase what it’s got for the year 2021 and beyond and some of its interesting products to be exhibited includes the following below:
- JBL Tour ONE noise-canceling headphones and JBL Tour Pro Plus TWS
- JBL Live Pro Plus TWS, JBL Live 660NC, JBL Live 460NC headphones
- JBL Charge 5 portable Bluetooth speaker
- JBL Bar 5.0 MultiBeam soundbar
- Harman L.I.V.E- Live Interactive Virtual Experience, Personal Audio Headrest platform
- JBL SA750 AirPlay 2 Amplifier
- JBL L100 Classic 75 Limited Edition Speakers
- Panasonic JZ2000 4K OLED TV
- HiSense VIDAA U5 OS, HiSense 8K ULED TVs
- Motorola Smartphones
- One 5G ACE
- MOTO G STYLUS (2021)
- MOTO G POWER (2021)
- MOTO G PLAY (2021)
- Roku TV Ready expansion to other OEMs.
- Mercedes Benz Hyperscreen
- Kohler voice-activated bathtub
- Amazfit & Zepp- Amazfit & its affiliate Zepp will hold conferences on January 12 around 12 AM ET(UTC+05:00). It is expected to announce the GTS2e, GTR2e for Global markets from China. We might also see other new GT-branded products.
- AMD- AMD will hold a keynote address on January 12 at 11 AM ET(UTC+05:00). It is expected to unveil Ryzen 5000 mobile CPUs based on Zen-3 architecture. We can also expect other updates on its console, PC, and mobile platforms.
- Intel- Intel has a conference scheduled for January 11 at 4 PM ET. It says it will unveil “process technology and packaging architecture” for consumer and business use. It is expected to unveil the 11th-gen Rocket Lake Desktop CPUs, Xe discrete GPUs, 11th-gen Intel Core vPro CPUs.
- LG- QNED miniLED 4K, 8K TVs; 10 TVs are coming with 86-inch as max size
- TCL- On January 11 at 11 AM ET(UTC+05:00), we can expect the next-gen miniLED TVs, soundbars, and home appliances.
- Asus- Asus has already teased a new Duo-branded lineup(could be Laptop/screen with secondary display), ROG- New laptops in ROG STRIX, ZEPHYRUS, X13(likely new) on January 13.
- DELL- Apart from the already announced products, Dell is expected to unveil new Alienware gaming laptops and accessories at the CES event. We might also get a retail price for last year’s Alienware UFO concept PC Prototype but don’t count on it.
- Nvidia- On January 12, Nvidia has planned a Geforce RTX: Game On event where it is expected to unveil the Mobile versions of RTX 30 series- 3070, 3080, 3080Ti that will likely feature up to 16GB DDR6x vRAM. It might also unveil the long-rumored sub-$200 budget 3050,3060 GPUs.
That’s it for the announced/expected products for CES 2021. If you want to catch up on all the official information on the live stream, you can visit the CES page to know more.
Important product announcements will be published actively on our special CES channel where you can stay tuned to catch-up with all the event as they’re going live starting tomorrow Jan. 11th 2021.