Conventional Multimeters are rigid and tough to understand sometimes while majority of them are made with or quality materials but we live in a time whereby everything we interact with is through our fingers and that is where the Mustool MT111 digital multimeter comes in as the perfect alternative to the olden analogue multimeter you’re used to.
It comes with a whooping 6000 counts with intelligent scanning technology which allows for ease of measurements using NCV and RMS measurement. It also has AC and DC support allowing you to detect current on any object without risking electrocution.
Being an advanced modern tool, it comes with different display mode using its LCD panel that allows it to showcase vital information that can be interacted with using your fingers. It has a large battery capacity that gives it a longer time usage and its build quality is top-notch which which allows it to be much more efficient and incredibly outstanding in every ways possible.
It weighs about 175grams and measures around 139x68x18mm and it come with great sensors that allows it to perform its functions efficiently without any hindrance. Below are some of the interesting technical specifications you should know about the Mustool MT111.
- Display mode: triple display LCD; main display, sub display, analog bar;
- Maximum display: 5999 (5 5/6) bit automatic polarity display;
- Measurement method: double integral A/D conversion;
- Sampling rate: about 3 times per second;
- Over range display: The highest position shows “OL”;1-6.Continuous power operation function;
- Low voltage display
- Working environment：(0～40)℃，relative humidity＜80%;
- Power: AAA 2* 1.5V battery;
- Volume (size): 139×68×18mm (L×W×H);
- Weight：about 175g;
The great thing about this device is the pricing which is about US$20.99 even though the original retail price is about US$28 which is a 25% discount off using the link below. Hurry up now to grab this deal as many others will also be rushing to grab the product just like you.
Brumpost is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more