Please do note that Brumpost might get some commissions when you purchase through our link. Learn more
You obviously do not need to be a welder to own this useful device as it can come handy anytime around the home but its also a professional device for welders as it can be hauled around with ease and not needing to hire a giant truck just to move it around.
It produces a big 250A current with 220V making it usable in almost every welding situations you might fin yourself such as welding your car’s door panel or iron gate or anything as that. It also has a DC inverter which makes a power-storage device in on itself so electricity might not be useful at all times with the Minleaf ZX7-250 portable welding machine.
And did I also mention it comes with a digital display allowing you to monitor everything ongoing within the system of the machine as it works. Without further ado, below are some really interesting features you should know about the device.
- Advertisement -
- Small and portable Adopting advanced single-tube IGBT inverter technology, it is compact and easy to carry;
- PWM control technology: Full digital PWM control technology, high power output, built-in power compensation, high efficiency and energy saving;
- Digital display, easy to adjust: Suitable for welding amperage of various materials, supporting the regulation of current from 20 to 250A;
- Built-in hot arc start: Built-in hot arc start, with good thrust current effect, anti-stick, arc force overload protection;
- VRD function: With VRD function, the output voltage is low at no load, preventing electric shock and safer use;
- Stable and durable: Compact, heavy-duty stainless steel body and durable orange paint for long life.
As you can see, this is not some fragile tool for simple situation as its capability makes it useful in every situation as well as heavy-duty situations. It also come with some petty cool specifications which includes the following:
|Input Power Voltage||AC220V±15%|
|No-load Voltage (V)||60V|
|Rated Input Power (KVA)||8.3KVA|
|Output Current Range (A)||20A-250A|
|Power Factor (COSɸ)||0.73|
|Net Weight (Kg)||1.6kg|
|Electrode Diameter (MM)||1.6-2.5mm|
|Housing IP Grade||IP21|
And last but not the least is the pricing which is something very attractive despite the immense value you get from this device. It’s currently being offered with a massive 48% discount off its US$107.99 price tag down to just US$55.99 which is a great value for the money.
With many positive reviews from customers who have purchased the Minleaf ZX7-250 Mini welding device, you can be assured that the result is definitely going to be above average in terms of its performances and capacity and functionalities.
Disclaimer: Brumpost may get some commission if you buy this product using the button above