Teclast has been featured on The Bargainer a couple of times in the past and that’s because of the kind of products they make. First, you get some pretty high-quality consumer electronics all at a relatively lower price point. That is also where the new Teclast T40 Plus resides. It’s that cool-looking Android-powered tablet you wish you had and here is your final chance of owning it.
Before you make up your mind about whether you should or should not purchase this device, there are some very important things you should also note about the device which include the fact that it’s not your typical “cheap” tablet from China. No. This thing is very elegant and not just in terms of the looks, it’s also powerful which compliments that elegance in every way possible.
Take, for example, the Teclast T40 Plus features the high-performance UNISOC T618 chipset with an Octa-Core CPU making it a true working device for any sort of task be it jotting down activities while you’re at work or playing games because it has enough 8GB of RAM for that paired with a large 128GB of internal storage as well.
As you can see, this isn’t some mediocre tablet. While it’s 4G, well, you don’t have to beat yourself up about that because 5G is still a pretty new technology, and its absence in most parts of the world – not even well in the most advanced countries however 4G network is still the ultimate and the processing capacity of this device gives room for all of those capabilities and that is why you need to give it a try.
You get a big 10.4-inch IPS to display with 1200 x 2000 resolution with a great deal of brightness which makes the device really useful even under direct sunlight.
Thanks to Android 11, you get the current security patches and other cool features the popular mobile operating system has to offer out of the box. Check out the specifications of the new Teclast T40 Plus tablet.
- Android 10.0 System The new Android 10.0 OS decreases mounts of storage space required for apps and improves runtime device performance.
- UNISOC T618 Octa Core up to 2.0GHz The Unisoc Tiger T618 (former Spreadtrum) is an entry-level octa-core SoC with two fast ARM Cortex A75 cores at up to 2 GHz and six power-efficient ARM Cortex A55 cores at up to 1.8 GHz.an ARM Mali G52MP2 GPU and a tri core ISP.
- 4G LTE Network
- Support 4G network and SIM card slot.
- GSM:B2，B3, B5，B8 10.4 inch
- Full HD IPS Screen 2000 x 1200 resolution brings you high contrast and more vivid visual experience.
- 8GB RAM 128GB ROM 8G large RAM to keep system running properly. Also 128G ROM can fully support all your apps and media needs.
- Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi More bands for you to choose. 2.4GHz Band is better at penetrating obstacles while 5GHz band will offer faster connection speeds.
- GPS Function Provide accurate location service for you.
As you can see, these are some really great hardware specifications that make the new Teclast T40 Plus a solid tablet for anyone that wants something stylish and functional all in one.
Aside from the cool specs and features, the Teclast T40 Plus is also very affordable costing just US$219.99 which is big which is an 8% discount off the retail price of about US$239.99.
Because of the coolness of this device, so many people are looking to own it and that is why you should be really fast and take quick action right now and grab yourself the Teclast T40 Plus tablet running on the current version of Android 11 OS out of the box. Click the button below to get your own Teclast T40 Plus tablet shipped directly to your doorstep no matter where you are across the globe.
Brumpost is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more