Posted by: Brumpost Admin Posted on: 24 Dec. 2017 Updated May 22nd, 2020
The following guidelines have been established by Brumpost to govern various aspects of Advertising on the Brumpost Network of Sites. For these purposes, “Advertising and Advertisements” include banners, badges, contextual Advertising, Sponsored Content, and Promotions.
The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements and Promotions by Brumpost how Advertisements and Promotions are displayed on a Brumpost Site, and the removal of Advertisements and Promotions from a Brumpost Site.
Brumpost has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on a Brumpost Site.
Brumpost may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy.
- Brumpost has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising to be accepted and displayed on the Brumpost Network, and under no circumstances will Brumpost acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the company, product(s) and/or service(s) advertised.
- Brumpost will not accept Advertising that, in Brumpost opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- Advertisers must only offer products or services, which are readily available for purchase at the advertised price (with noted tax and delivery fees). The Advertising must also clearly identify the advertiser.
- Any Advertising that could be misconstrued as editorial content will be clearly labeled as Advertising.
- Also for virtual and digital products, contents shouldn’t be virus, malwares, adwares for Brumpost reserves the right to terminate such as it may affect others convenience.
- Brumpost recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising and editorial content. All Advertising, promotional, sponsored or marketing content on a Brumpost Site will be clearly and unambiguously identified. Brumpost will not allow any Advertising on the Brumpost Network that is not identified with the label of “Advertisement.”
- Brumpost reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from a Brumpost Site for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal.
- Brumpost also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the Advertising on a Brumpost Site.
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies. Brumpost will not monitor compliance with applicable laws and regulations. However, Brumpost reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if Brumpost becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, Brumpost may remove the Advertising.
- No Advertising will be allowed on the Brumpost Network that could injure the good name or reputation of Brumpost or any of the Brumpost Sites and the user’s reputation too will be protected.