This is a global platform for global startups to showcase what they’ve got and how they are going to change the world. The CES Eureka Park is where startups gets funded, finds new partnership or even acquisitions and so forth. And those that have attended in the past have gone on to raise even more than $1.5 Billion since 2012.
The 2020 CES Eureka Park saw a delegation of about 82 startups from Taiwan in partnership with the Taiwan Tech Arena walking away with 13 innovation awards. The Taiwan delegation ranked third in participating countries this year, second to France and South Korea.
Here is the list of the 13 Taiwanese startups that got the innovation awards at the 2020 CES Eureka Park
- LuluPet: AI smart cat litter box is the world’s first litter box with built-in stool and urine image recognize and excretory behavioral algorithms.
- AgriTalk: Provides customizable AI that tells the soil microbiome distribution and nutrients left inside the soil.
- AuthenTrend: Brings fingerprint enabled security authenticators from personal to business, from centralization to decentralization.
- Taiwan user-friendly sensor & technology: Develops a portable device providing rapidly food test results.
- ible Technology: Develops a compact but powerful wearable air purifier.
- Brilliant Optronics：Provides multi-function smart window film can be switched between transparent, tint, privacy protection and image displaying state.
- Rice Ear: Develops the world’s first Apple home kit and personal air purifier.
- Nestech Corporation: Offers customized access control solution with hardware and software.
- Happy Island Tech: Develops GALERDO Baker Pro is the world’s first headset free swim audio tracker base on real-time AI voice feedback for the lane swimmers.
- Yun yun AI Baby Camera: Develops a smart baby monitor using AI to send proactive alerts that safeguard babies and toddlers.
- Jarvish: Develops the world’s best mass-market smart safety helmets.
- Ganzin: Focuses on creating the next generation eye tracking modules that can be easily integrated into AR/VR modules to help unlock the potential of the eye as a seamless interface into the extended reality world.
- Mindtronic AI: Focuses on automotive product design demonstrates us in the highest degree of robustness and reliability, and we are diversifying our offering to mobile and consumer electronics.
The Taiwan Tech Arena was launched in 2018 by the Taiwan’s Ministry of Science and Technology with the aim of fostering the innovation of science and technology within the country thereby leading to the co-creation of platform for startups, accelerators, venture capital, and corporate partners.