Time is life and life is important to everybody. A good life would help fetch a good meal on the table and yet put extra huge bucks in the pocket for future usage. A successful person usually have smarter reasoning than the normal person. These persons usually reason beyond their own thoughts and mind. Now, because we all chose to become something in life, we therefore surely know ain’t everybody that’s gonna make it following the we channel. Well it’s true and basic like that. If someone thinks of himself as quiet smarter, then it might be better to to think with that zeal. Ego is a good tool in such field and playing the game would thus become a thorough and easy thing as a dough.
After the decision had been taken to follow and or create a path to success, we should always ask ourselves….”Is it working? I’m I wasting my time? Am I fucked right now?” Well its very good to have a great deal of faith in oneself and its a motivator towards great achievement but mind you, even greatest peoples at a point in their lives must’ve taken a wrong step but detecting the path as being a wrong path helps return back to the originally designated lane or in fact create some tracks for future use in case the earlier doesn’t.
How do you then know when you are missing the right way? When do you feel like saying “Am fucked!” is the very right word for your present situation? Well! You might be fucked up but you ain’t knocked up.
1. When you lose interest suddenly: Having interest in something usually increase your love for that thing on and on until you become a Guru in your field. When you chose a path and you starts the adventure, you suddenly feel sick about ever going g forward. Time flies and activities follows. Loss of interest in one means a total waste of time with it. Standing in for something is said to be good but standing in for your heart is far greater. Simply navigate back and retrace the steps back to your old loved fashion and stop wasting your time.
2. You watch movies all day: Apart from its psychological effect on people, this also has great effect on the health. While sitting or lying down is associated with common illnesses and even severe ones, you might wanna consider changing that path. To get this straight, why not try and use those knowledge acquired from a movie and put it to play while you go into the entertainment industry as this would benefit your life. Remember you are seriously obsessed with movies, you could end up being a great actor or producer depending on which you are more passionate about.
3. Obsessed about celebrities: Alright this is it. We all gossip. At least when we heard of Kin Kardashian’s ***tale back then, we all went for it. Now while this began boiling up in you, you began moving around your crush celebrities with your camera phone snapping all of their moments. On your mobile phone or and on your laptop, their pictures are even plentier than yours, then just read here on Netgills how to create a blog or use WordPress… because you would actually become the next big thing if you just open a photo shop of your favorite artist or artists in general…people would appreciate it more.
4. FFO: This is a kinda bad manner too. Living for food only is so damn bad that your life starts fading away with it. Now imagine, a large bowl of fat in the morning, bigger bowl of cereal few hours later and biggest bowl of “WTF” later at night. You know, people could get super fat you know. Even if your body ain’t fat, your laziness would get fat and you keep wasting away. Why don’t you just sign up for a food competition in your neighbourhood and then be the boss of the show…cos you love eating, then turn it to a career.
4. You sleep more than 12 hours: If you sleep more than 12 hours in a day, then believe that 12 hours is gone out of your lifetime multiplied by other 12s you’ve wasted many years back. You see, life is beautiful but could be unfriendly at times. It doesn’t warn you not to wake up or sleep because if you sleep all days, there are other 7 billion more of people who would do exactly that you refused to do. Now, there is no goddamn job for a lazy kan. You just turn yourself on and search your heart for your best and establish on it.
5. Bagging degrees: Well…Professor Wole Soyinka is a noble laureate and we all clap our hands for the grey head. But come to think of it, he is kinda old school. You know what I mean? I mean he’s old and he did those back in those centuries. Now in 21st century, what you need to bag is great innovative mindset. The type of innovation that can’t be found in many people. A unique mindset and a strong one with passion for the path chosen. School is great but becoming an inventor is greatest. Use those skills in your brain and create the next invention.
6. You crying over your heartbreak: When this little girl killed herself eventually after suffering a heartbreak from her boyfriend, one could ask “Is that really possible?” but well, it is. She did killed herself and she’s dead menh. Now come to think of it, when your ex left you or broke your heart you thought its the end. But in reality, those things happens only when you lack in some areas which is not unforgettable. Now, adjusting g for a better lifestyle with superior ambition makes the ex wanna look back and this time, you have the full right to kick their ass out of your vicinities but remember, they made you get motivated.
7. Local photographer: Have. you ever watched those leaked sex videos online? Don’t think I’m naughty. But remember Xvideos is the number 14th most visited website in the world. So why hiding…lol! Now back to it nenh, some people are so great at shooting such hidden camera. Now, when you and or your girlfriend takes your bath, even living in a fenced home still doesn’t guarantee you safe from those guys because they would do anything for the shooting. Well shooter, there are lots of institutions for video shooting training, Apply for one and you could be greater than Clarence Peters.
8. Obsessed with women: Its good to be a lover of women. I mean here in Nigeria, homosexual marriage is not yet approved and our culture kinda forbids it. Well, congratulations for being straight but remember that excess of everything is as bad as lack of everything. So what am saying is that stop following as many girls as you see and focus on a way to attract them back to yourself. Get a job and Start out a great life. Marry a beautiful woman from any part you have access to millions of them. Pick one out the million and focus more on your life…Did I forget to tell you that there is a charm called thunderbolt in Nigeria…Its for those who cheat.
9. Local celebrity: In your house, you go starring at your mirror and it dictates your look for you and so began rapping or singing or acting or whatever the heck you can think of. Now, your comb is your mic or your short pistol and the chairs and probably your dog is your fan. Well, you’ve gotta stop wasting your time okay. Its a serious advise. Take away the mic and just apply for a project show. You might win it all and be the next superstar.
10. Scared of the future: If you’re scared of your own future, then you are in a serious trouble because you would never be productive in your life and will never have a great hope or dream to aim higher. Some people believed the country is such a bad place that they can’t achieve any good in it but that is a blatant lie and you’ve gotta rethink about Dangote and others who are silly-Rich and are from Africa. The orientation should change and you’ll suddenly experience a big boom in your new life.
With all these full points of mine, I guess I’ve been able to point out those tough things that are quiet irrelevant to your progress. Time. is very important and using it vigorously is very important. Time is very unfriendly because it doesn’t wait at all and so you’ve gotta learn to make the time beg for you and not you begging for it. Thanks and share.